Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Red Rock Canyon - Nevada

So, as I said before I have some time off. I went to Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas with a few people I work with. We've been here since Tuesday climbing and wandering and such, but we're being kicked out after tonight because all national parks/federal lands are closing tomorrow due to the government budget nonsense. So I'm not sure where to tomorrow... :) But here are some pics of the last few days.

The pictures I promised.
Long hallway of climbers.

Sneaky little bat sleeping.

Sunset and bikes at Red Rocks.

My friends doing a multi-pitch climb in wind gusts of 65mph... I decided to sit this one out.

Red Rocks. Purely gorgeous.

My friend Nicole taking a break while others were bouldering.

Red Rock Canyon.

Snow/Rain. We were lucky we were climbing on the other side of the canyon and only got flurries. 
It was rather cold though.


My co-workers climbing.

Helicopter rescue at Red Rocks, pretty wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment