Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pinnacles National Monument

So, I'm back from the first trip. It went really well. The kids were great! They were so well behaved and easy to deal with- it hardly felt like work! But now I have 2 weeks off because the school is on spring break. So, at the moment I'm in LA visiting wonderful SIU friends, but I think today I'm going to head to Joshua Tree to do some climbing! Here's some pictures of the trip and such....

Our campsite for the week!

My group of kids hugging the "refrigerator tree." 
Apparently this kind of tree stays cooler throughout the day and the bark is really smooth.

The Pinnacles.
High Peaks Trail. A few of the kids were a bit afraid of heights.

The opening of the cave!

Crawling through the cave!

Watching my kids attempt a challenge game.

Scrambling...

Hiking along.

The beach in LA. 

Ultimate thrifting.

Haha... a sign I saw on the side of a building.

Just enjoying the beach! 

An awesome helmet I found at Target. If only it fit.

1 comment:

  1. bahaha! Oh, Kaffee, have lots of fun! :) Miss your faaaaaaace

    ReplyDelete