Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cross Country

So, I'm on the road again. On my way to Califonia! Tonight I sit in Grand Junction, CO and I'll be on toward Los Angeles tomorrow! Depending on how the drive goes, there might be a short stop in Las Vegas for a quick spin on the slot machine. :)
My WFR class ended on Sunday. The test went well and as expected I passed! I'm glad it's over an I'm on toward my temporary job in California as an outdoor instructor. I'll be working for a small private school taking middle school and high school students on (approximately) week long trips that include a combination of backpacking/rafting/climbing. I really have no idea what to expect, so I'll keep you all updated with what it's like. :)
For now, here's a few more pictures!!

The last fake wound of the class! Haha!

One of my driving buddies!

My other driving buddy! Basking in the window.

After a long day...

Of course, I HAD to stop at REI on the way through Denver... hey, it was on the way!

A gorgeous day in Denver!
Colorado. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment